Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sparks Gym: Very happy for the service at Fitness Connection Gym! Sparks Gym: Very happy for the service at Fitness Connection Gym! Sparks Gym: Very happy for the service at Fitness Connection Gym!

I just wanted to touch based with you after our appointment last Saturday for my assessment at Fitness Connection gym because I'd like to say thank you.

I was very impressed for the kind of service that you provided over that assessment, I have to be honest that my expectations were low for this activity, because what it's usual (based on previous experiences) is that the gym only wants to sell the service of trainers, but in this case, even that we were talking about that and analyzing all the options, you also gave very good information and it was customized to my needs.  

I started at Fitness Connection RTP by late November… I am very happy for the service that all the employees are giving there, every time I have had any doubts or requests, people are so friendly and supportive, and that's very important in order to make a decision in which health center you want to go and continue.

My summary is:  "Customer Service at Fitness Center at the RTP, two thumbs up!"
Regards,

~Jorge C
Active Member
Fitness Connection gym


No comments:

Post a Comment