Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Gym With Diverse Classes: Want To Experience Its Benefits?

Fitness Raleigh: Enjoying at the Fitness Connection Gym!
Carey and I joined the Fitness Connection gym in Nov. 2011.  Carey was very excited with size and variety of equipment.  I was very intimidated by the same things!  I had come from Curves, small, all women, always doing the same thing in a workout.  No thought required.  So I signed up for a personal trainer and have been working with Teri Bennett.
First, let me say that she is awesome!  She is encouraging and affirming, pleasant, challenges me, but most importantly, is aware of my weaknesses and prior injuries.  She always takes those things into consideration when selecting a workout and when showing me how to do each activity.  I have yet to have a single problem with my back or assorted "tendonitis"!  My upper body strength is improving as is my balance, both areas of need.  I am very pleased, am enjoying the gym and very happy with our choice.
I also want to compliment Brian at the front desk.  He is usually there when we arrive.  He is so friendly and courteous, greets us by name, asks how we are doing and really makes us feel valued.  I think he's a great asset to your program.
People are always so quick to complain when they have a less than stellar experience.  I wanted to let you know about employees who are doing a great job.
Many thanks,
Belinda S
Active Member
Fitness Connection gym

No comments:

Post a Comment