Thursday, April 12, 2012

Something to consider and what makes fitness connection perfect!



“…As someone who was at another gym, I really appreciate both a.) being proactive about sending these out to members and b.) the iPhone app which does EVERYTHING I could want - LOVE the "add to calendar" button. It makes it so much easier to make it into the gym when the info is right in front of you. I asked repeatedly elsewhere for a schedule for the other gym to go on Google calendar; they had an iPhone app that just linked to a PDF schedule that was too small to read and couldn't be zoomed, etc. I absolutely love the way FC handles this. I couldn't ask for more, except maybe someone to come and wake me up and drive me to the gym.”

J Lamberth


 Please feel free to stop by a Fitness Connection gym near you and let our friendly health club staffs help you get into great shape and the best health of your life or call   800 795 0348    to set up a free tour today! Other Fitness Connection gyms, fitness centers, and health clubs in Arlington TX, Baytown TX, Houston TX, Pasadena TX, Sugarland TX, Woodlands TX, Reno NV, Sparks NV, Cary NC, Greenville NC, Raleigh NC, Durham NC, and in a city near you. Visit Fitness Connection at www.FitnessConnectionUSA.com to find a local gym in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment